- MangoApps provide a large number of options to interact within a community. People can post updates, ask questions, create polls, quizzes, wiki, surveys, chats, or forms.
- The Web interface is a modern application (Facebook inspired). The navigation (although not the most efficient) is overall quite intuitive.
- MangoApps has a web interface, and apps for desktop (Windows, Mac), and mobile.
- MangoApps features a centralized notification system. Unread messages are notified from the Web app, the mobile, or the desktop app. The synchronization status is synchronized.
- MangoApps integrates with Active Directory.
- The notification system in the desktop app is not informative enough. Some notifications are shown without any context (for example we sometimes just see "Yes" or "No"), and it's difficult to understand the context (in our case the original question).
- Messages posted in a big chat group (in our case more than 15k people) make the app crash.
- HipChat does not support animated GIFs (they just appear static).
- It's not easy to post transversal questions or updates across groups. A lot of content needs to end in a unique group, losing some opportunity to reach a wider audience.
- A gamification system is available (people can earn points and badges by completing some actions), but the reward system is quite obscure. As a result, many of us do not feel compelled to gain more badges. It feels like as if we're earning badges randomly.
MangoApps Scorecard Summary
|1. Enterprise Messaging||$3.00||Per User|
|2. Enterprise Social Network (ESN)||$4.00||Per User|
|3. Social Company Intranet||$5.00||Per User|
|4. Team & Vendor Collaboration||$7.00||Per User|
|5. Full MangoApps Suite||$12.00||Per User|
MangoApps has the most advanced digital workplace tools at affordable prices. Our pricing plans let you pick the solution that is right for you, without having to purchase features you do not need. Visit our pricing page to learn more - https://www.mangoapps.com/pricing
MangoApps Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
MangoApps Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
MangoApps Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||All Countries|
|Supported Languages:||All Languages (crowd sourced)|