Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 20, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
MangoApps allows us to connect people from the whole company located in remote sites. It adds a social dimension that cannot be achieved with the use of e-mail alone. People can discover other people with the same interest, can share content, ask questions, submit polls, and react to content posted by other people (liking, answering and commenting it). A wiki module allows people to contribute to a shared documentation base.
- MangoApps provide a large number of options to interact within a community. People can post updates, ask questions, create polls, quizzes, wiki, surveys, chats, or forms.
- The Web interface is a modern application (Facebook inspired). The navigation (although not the most efficient) is overall quite intuitive.
- MangoApps has a web interface, and apps for desktop (Windows, Mac), and mobile.
- MangoApps features a centralized notification system. Unread messages are notified from the Web app, the mobile, or the desktop app. The synchronization status is synchronized.
- MangoApps integrates with Active Directory.
- The notification system in the desktop app is not informative enough. Some notifications are shown without any context (for example we sometimes just see "Yes" or "No"), and it's difficult to understand the context (in our case the original question).
- Messages posted in a big chat group (in our case more than 15k people) make the app crash.
- HipChat does not support animated GIFs (they just appear static).
- It's not easy to post transversal questions or updates across groups. A lot of content needs to end in a unique group, losing some opportunity to reach a wider audience.
- A gamification system is available (people can earn points and badges by completing some actions), but the reward system is quite obscure. As a result, many of us do not feel compelled to gain more badges. It feels like as if we're earning badges randomly.
Read this authenticated review
MangoApps is well suited to enable interactions between colleagues located in distant places, if the people have the right culture, and are already demanding this type of feature. If the whole company is not ready to embrace this culture, MangoApps is missing a little something to encourage the refractory to join the party. And with this type of tool, we only really benefit from the tool's value when a large number of users participate.
MangoApps Scorecard Summary
What is MangoApps?
MangoApps offers digital workplace solutions that combine intranet, collaboration, messaging, learning & 50+ built-in integrations for your business. MangoApps serves organizations with 50-50,000 employees in a broad range of industries from retail, healthcare, manufacturing, not-for-profit, professional services, financial services, media, technology and public sector.
MangoApps offers digital workplace solutions that combine intranet, collaboration, messaging, learning & 50+ built-in integrations for your business.Easy to use Intranet content creation tools to create & organize rich, powerful pages and posts for all the departments in your company. No limits on departments, pages or posts.MangoApps makes collaboration easy, engaging and productive with it's team & vendor collaboration solution for your companyBuild for secure file sharing, sync, management and file versioningGet your team's knowledge base accessible from any deviceCreate online web forms to improve efficiency and save time in collecting information. Trackers to track & co-ordinate anythingSee all your tasks, across multiple projects, in one integrated collaboration app. People are focussed because priorities across multiple projects is always clear.Design a set of questions to test employee knowledge, drive employee learning and conduct fun competitions in your companyWith the surveys module you can design a set of questions which allows you to conduct HR surveys, measure job satisfaction, do performance evaluations and get employee feedback.Ready-to-go mobile digital solutions for businesses. Simple, smart and beautiful mobile first interfaces close the digital communication gap for non-desk employees.Modules setup is a way for domain admins to enable or disable functionality in MangoApps. When a module is disabled the functionality is no longer accessible to your usersMangoApps allows you to integrate business applications via it's integrations and open APIs. Bring people, conversations, and data from your favorite business apps into MangoApps, making information discoverable, meaningful, and actionableGet company's average $ savings per month, total employees hours freed up every month for more productive tasks and gain in productivity every month using MangoApps.Profile pages provide biography, expertise, activities and social connections. They help employees connect and find expertise in the company improving employee morale and driving employee engagement.
Box, Slack, MS SharePoint, Jira Software, Zendesk Support Suite, Microsoft Power BI, GitHub, Beanstalk, Google Analytics, Oracle Siebel CRM, GoToMeeting, Join.me, Mailchimp, New Relic Insights UNPUBLISHED, SolarWinds Pingdom, Google Drive, OneDrive, Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365), Sugar Sell (SugarCRM), Salesforce Lightning Platform (formerly Salesforce App Cloud), Mailchimp Transactional Email (Mandrill), Microsoft Sharepoint
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|1. Enterprise Messaging||$3.00||Per User|
|2. Enterprise Social Network (ESN)||$4.00||Per User|
|3. Social Company Intranet||$5.00||Per User|
|4. Team & Vendor Collaboration||$7.00||Per User|
|5. Full MangoApps Suite||$12.00||Per User|
MangoApps Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
MangoApps Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
MangoApps Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||All Countries|
|Supported Languages:||All Languages (crowd sourced)|