The Okta Identity Cloud Reviews

Shannon McNamara | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 22, 2020

Okta does simply the best job

Support Rating

I haven't ever had to use customer support for Okta before because the product is so well made and simple that there hasn't ever been a problem for me. I give this rating a 10 because of their use of service and updates on the home page have never made me need support before.
Read Shannon McNamara's full review
September 22, 2020

Look no further, the best in SSO and MFA!

Support Rating

We've had a few support cases over the years and every case has been handled by the Okta support team beautifully. We received clear answers to questions we had regarding setup and even were provided simple to follow guides on how to setup their product to use with custom applications.
September 25, 2020

Okta Workforce Identity is key to our success when tackling hard user identity verification challenges

Support Rating

Okta's support has been nothing but stellar during the whole process. From proof of concept to implementation. It has become our preferred method for Single Sign-On options. Okta's support is always there to help us when we need help with their API or other integration needs that we may have.
Zishan Safdar | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 03, 2020

Okta Is Awesome!

Support Rating

They're super quick to respond! It's easy to reach out to their Support team for help and we know we'll hear back in a timely fashion. If the front line knows they can't help, they escalate quickly so there is a quick turn around and the customer isn't waiting. Awesome tech support!
Read Zishan Safdar's full review
Tyler Cook | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 30, 2019

Okta Helps Keep Our Users Happy

Support Rating

I've only ever had to open a handful of tickets. Less than 5. I create the ticket via the website and usually within an hour I have a response and I'm engaging with support to resolve my issue. Most issues I've had were more so feature use questions instead of account problems.
Read Tyler Cook's full review
Joseph Chavez | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 05, 2019

Okta, giving access when you need it.

Support Rating

Since I and my employees do not have to deal with Okta Support directly, I have nothing negative to base it upon. At my company, we have our own help desk that we deal with one on one and any issues. They deal with Okta support themselves, at a corporate level.
Read Joseph Chavez's full review
October 04, 2019

Fast, Secure, Simple Access

Support Rating

I havn't reached out to support as much. Whenever I had an issue it seemed to be easy for IT to troubleshoot it on the spot or within the day. The best part was that IT could work on my computer from anywhere on the network. When they needed to remote in they could push out an authentication code and they would be able to access my system. I was happy with how easy it was for IT to manage the Okta technology.
October 02, 2019

Okta Review

Support Rating

Okta supports their product and stands behind it.
Sam Dresser | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2015

Okta - Managing your users in an increasingly diverse cloud.

Support Rating

Their support team has always been extremely responsive and more than willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. They've done screen shares between our help desk staff and end users to work through issues. They are quick to respond and genuinely care about getting issues resolved. Couldn't be happier.
Read Sam Dresser's full review

ID-Management Access Control (11)
ID Management Single-Sign On (SSO) (14)
9.6
Multi-Factor Authentication (13)
9.6
Password Management (14)
Account Provisioning and De-provisioning (11)
ID Management Workflow Automation (10)
ID Risk Management (10)

About The Okta Identity Cloud

Okta is an independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud aims to connect and protect employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks, and Adobe use Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. According to the vendor, Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.

The Okta Identity Cloud Integrations