Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PCRecruiter, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
The vendor reports that PCRecruiter has tens of thousands of daily users in over seventy countries around the world.
The vendor also says that PCRecruiter is flexible and appropriate for a range of business models, including permanent or contract placement, candidate sourcing, corporate candidates sourcing, RPO, etc.
- Supported: MS Outlook Integration
- Supported: User-Configurable Screen Layouts and Fields
- Supported: Job Posting
- Supported: Custom Forms
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Windows IIS Server for On Premise Hosting|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, Others Upon Request|
- PCRecruiter presents candidates through their presentation platform really well. Clients love it! As do I!
- PCRecruiter makes parsing resumes into the system really easy.
- PCRecruiter makes emailing candidates really easy.
- It would be wonderful if once a presentation is made and additional information is added to a candidate's profile that PCRecruiter would update and include that information in the link.
- Building out the backend of PCRecruiter with letters and setting up the flow of the candidate and moving the candidate through that flow is not intuitive and can be confusing to new users.
- It would be wonderful if PCR integrated with more company's software when posting on 3rd party sites so that I wouldn't have to parse so many resumes.
- Negative - it takes a long time to parses resumes into the system when you have a big chunk of resumes.
- The presentation feature is very professional and impresses each and every client I use it for.
- PCRecruiter organizes all applicants under one or more jobs in a very clear way.
- Reporting is extremely difficult to understand and do, and when I do report the actual report looks jenky.