Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- It's very affordable
- Vision Helpdesk has a lot of customization options
- Vision Helpdesk has a lot of features
- Vision Helpdesk has very little out of the box configurations. Almost everything has to be touched by someone.
- While it has a lot of options, it's not that simple to integrate with other platforms.
- Ticketing - We can communicate with more employees on Vision Helpdesk and with our clients. Emails are organized and professionally structured. People now know that we are a more professional NGO.
- The advantage of using the social media plugins are a must! Previously we were commanded to login each time on a social media platform to check any mentioning or messages. Now it is all integrated in our new platform, Vision Helpdesk.
- An iOS app xD..
- Vision Helpdesk is a complete platform with a lot of features. The point is that we are a NGO and are not using all the features at all.
- Ticket handling and Ticket Labeling.
- We can offer anonymous white label support to our reseller hosting customers using their Satellite helpdesk feature.
- The Blabby feature has been helpful to our staff members in terms of sharing knowledge or discussing any client issues internally to offer a fast resolution to customer issues.
- Chat feature.
- Remote desktop.
- Get more integration with other software and Mobile apps.
- The best thing for us - the timer. It's really cool. We can start the timer and end it when support finishes. It's very important for working with other companies we give support for.
- Good-looking, with good visualisation and usability dashboard.
- Ticket transfer between support users, comments, ticket printing.
- The best price and functionality, comparing to other help desks.
- Support. Best support I have seen on internet. Helped with setup, and helped with few minor questions.
- Integration with prestashop
- Customising PDF export
- Possibility to get custom SMS API
Vision Helpdesk Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Vision Helpdesk?
Vision Helpdesk, which started in 2005 as a simple help desk software has now evolved into three customer service and IT support management tools.
Help Desk Software - An all-in-one multi channel help desk software that allows users to manage customer communication across various channels like email, web portals, chat, phone, API and more.
Satellite Help Desk Software - A multi-company/brand/product help desk software that allows users to manage support for multiple companies in place.
ITIL / ITSM Service Desk Software - Vision Helpdesk IT Service desk software follows the discipline of IT service management (ITSM) as defined by the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). This product is a service desk that includes CMDB, Release Management, Change Management, Solution or Knowledgeable Management, Problem Management, Incident Management, and Asset Management.
Vision Helpdesk Screenshots
Vision Helpdesk Video
Vision Helpdesk Integrations
Vision Helpdesk Competitors
Vision Helpdesk Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Help Desk Software||$7||Per Seat per Month|
|Satellite Help Desk||$14||Per Seat per Month|
|IT Service Desk||$21||Per Seat per Month|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Help Desk Software||$7||Per User per Month|
|Satellite Help Desk||$14||Per User per Month|
|IT Service Desk||$21||Per User per Month|
Vision Helpdesk Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Vision Helpdesk Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages:||Multilingual Product|