Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- It's very affordable
- Vision Helpdesk has a lot of customization options
- Vision Helpdesk has a lot of features
- Vision Helpdesk has very little out of the box configurations. Almost everything has to be touched by someone.
- While it has a lot of options, it's not that simple to integrate with other platforms.
- Ticketing - We can communicate with more employees on Vision Helpdesk and with our clients. Emails are organized and professionally structured. People now know that we are a more professional NGO.
- The advantage of using the social media plugins are a must! Previously we were commanded to login each time on a social media platform to check any mentioning or messages. Now it is all integrated in our new platform, Vision Helpdesk.
- An iOS app xD..
- Vision Helpdesk is a complete platform with a lot of features. The point is that we are a NGO and are not using all the features at all.
- Ticket handling and Ticket Labeling.
- We can offer anonymous white label support to our reseller hosting customers using their Satellite helpdesk feature.
- The Blabby feature has been helpful to our staff members in terms of sharing knowledge or discussing any client issues internally to offer a fast resolution to customer issues.
- Chat feature.
- Remote desktop.
- Get more integration with other software and Mobile apps.
- The best thing for us - the timer. It's really cool. We can start the timer and end it when support finishes. It's very important for working with other companies we give support for.
- Good-looking, with good visualisation and usability dashboard.
- Ticket transfer between support users, comments, ticket printing.
- The best price and functionality, comparing to other help desks.
- Support. Best support I have seen on internet. Helped with setup, and helped with few minor questions.
- Integration with prestashop
- Customising PDF export
- Possibility to get custom SMS API
Vision Helpdesk Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Vision Helpdesk
Vision Helpdesk, which started in 2005 as a simple help desk software has now evolved into three customer service and IT support management tools.
Help Desk Software - An all-in-one multi channel help desk software that allows users to manage customer communication across various channels like email, web portals, chat, phone, API and more.
Satellite Help Desk Software - A multi-company/brand/product help desk software that allows users to manage support for multiple companies in place.
ITIL / ITSM Service Desk Software - Vision Helpdesk IT Service desk software follows the discipline of IT service management (ITSM) as defined by the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). This product is a service desk that includes CMDB, Release Management, Change Management, Solution or Knowledgeable Management, Problem Management, Incident Management, and Asset Management.
Vision Helpdesk Screenshots
Vision Helpdesk Integrations
Vision Helpdesk Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Help Desk Software||$7||Per Seat per Month|
|Satellite Help Desk||$14||Per Seat per Month|
|IT Service Desk||$21||Per Seat per Month|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Help Desk Software||$7||Per User per Month|
|Satellite Help Desk||$14||Per User per Month|
|IT Service Desk||$21||Per User per Month|
Vision Helpdesk Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Vision Helpdesk Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages:||Multilingual Product|