Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Vision Helpdesk, and make your voice heard!
Starter Help Desk
Starter Help Desk
Pro Help Desk
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $8 per month
Vision Helpdesk, which started in 2005 as a simple help desk software has evolved into three customer service and IT support management tools.
Help Desk Software - A multi-channel help desk software that allows users to manage customer communication across various channels like email, web portals, chat, phone, and API.
Satellite Help Desk Software - A multi-company/brand/product help desk software that allows users to manage support for multiple companies in place.
ITIL / ITSM Service Desk Software - Vision Helpdesk IT Service desk software follows the discipline of IT service management (ITSM) as defined by the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). This product is a service desk that includes CMDB, Release Management, Change Management, Solution or Knowledgeable Management, Problem Management, Incident Management, and Asset Management.
Live Chat Software - A secure, real-time multi-company live chat messaging platform that improves customer engagement by helping sales teams to convert website visitors into paying customers. Further, It aims to enhance customer support team productivity by giving them the ability to deliver quick and reliable support.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: Ticket creation and submission
- Supported: Ticket response
- Supported: Automated responses
- Supported: Attachments/Screencasts
- Supported: SLA management
- Supported: Forums
- Supported: External knowledge base
- Supported: Internal knowledge base
- Supported: Q and A
- Supported: Surveys/polls
- Supported: Customer portal
- Supported: Live help chat
- Supported: Phone support
- Supported: Social integration
- Supported: Email support
- Supported: Help Desk CRM integration
- Supported: Multi Channel Help Desk
- Supported: Multi Company Help Desk
- Supported: Blabby - Staff Collaboration
- Supported: Incident Billing
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Help Desk Gamification
- Supported: Help desk Automation, SLA and Escalation
- Supported: Knowledge-base Management
- Supported: Self service Customer Portal
- Supported: ITIL / ITSM Modules ( Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Service Catalog, Vendor Catalog, Product and Financial Management)
- Supported: Live Chat Software
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||Multilingual Product|
- It's very affordable
- Vision Helpdesk has a lot of customization options
- Vision Helpdesk has a lot of features
- Vision Helpdesk has very little out of the box configurations. Almost everything has to be touched by someone.
- While it has a lot of options, it's not that simple to integrate with other platforms.
- Ticketing - We can communicate with more employees on Vision Helpdesk and with our clients. Emails are organized and professionally structured. People now know that we are a more professional NGO.
- The advantage of using the social media plugins are a must! Previously we were commanded to login each time on a social media platform to check any mentioning or messages. Now it is all integrated in our new platform, Vision Helpdesk.
- An iOS app xD..
- Vision Helpdesk is a complete platform with a lot of features. The point is that we are a NGO and are not using all the features at all.
- The best thing for us - the timer. It's really cool. We can start the timer and end it when support finishes. It's very important for working with other companies we give support for.
- Good-looking, with good visualisation and usability dashboard.
- Ticket transfer between support users, comments, ticket printing.
- The best price and functionality, comparing to other help desks.
- Support. Best support I have seen on internet. Helped with setup, and helped with few minor questions.
- Integration with prestashop
- Customising PDF export
- Possibility to get custom SMS API
- Ticket handling and Ticket Labeling.
- We can offer anonymous white label support to our reseller hosting customers using their Satellite helpdesk feature.
- The Blabby feature has been helpful to our staff members in terms of sharing knowledge or discussing any client issues internally to offer a fast resolution to customer issues.
- Chat feature.
- Remote desktop.
- Get more integration with other software and Mobile apps.