Overall Satisfaction with 6sense
Our sales org uses 6sense to better understand which prospects from our target accounts are engaging with our marketing content. It helps us identify warm leads from cold leads.
- 6sense identifies engagement and reach of our sales emails, calls, and marketing campaigns.
- 6sense provides a persona map of an org by title (C-level, VP, Director, etc.) and identifies prospects by name and what content they're engaging with.
- 6sense gives great detail about the company and what prospects are going on our website.
- Often times, the prospects being identified by 6sense as engaging with our marketing content are anonymous, meaning we don't have their names or contact info.
- 6sense has helped us convert leads, increase pipeline, and given us more opportunities to close deal cycles by identifying the right prospects.
6sense doesn't 100% identify anonymous prospects, but often it does identify who is engaging with our marketing content. So it does help us reach out to the right leads and helps us get more sales meetings.
6sense places each account in different stages depending on the activity of their employees. Accounts that score high are placed in the Decision or Purchase stages. Lower scoring accounts are placed in Awareness and Consideration stages. This Buying Stage dashboard helps us tremendously when we're trying to figure out which accounts to prioritize.
Do you think 6sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 6sense's feature set?
Did 6sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 6sense go as expected?
Would you buy 6sense again?
6sense is a must for any sales org. Marketing invests a lot of time, money, and effort into its campaigns. It's important for the sales org to know which prospects are being reached and engaging so that we can convert them from leads to contacts and get them in a sales cycle.