Overall Satisfaction with MIP Fund Accounting (formerly Abila MIP)
Our Finance and Accounting Department staff use MIP Fund Accounting everyday. It records revenues and expenditures, it records payable and run check weekly, it generates financial statements at the year end. Other department managers use it for reporting purposes.
- Very easy to customize reports based on individual or department's need, plus all reports can be exported in Excel format.
- Vendor and customer ledgers are easy to understand with minimal training.
- Payable module is very smooth and easy to learn, never had problem printing weekly checks.
- We have multiple departments within the organization, it is very easy to record ledgers to each specific sub-departments.
- Bank Reconciliation is difficult to use. The Deposits and Other Cash Items tabs are grouped by date instead of batch number.
- Lack of local training provided by MIP. Difficult to find employees who have MIP Fund Accounting experience.
- Save time to prepare year-end financial statements.
- Save time to keep customers and vendors records.