Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
Act-On is used primarily by marketing and sales as a tool to generate and communicate with leads. It helps us stay in contact with new and existing customers and drives brand awareness and education on our company's products. We are far from fully utilizing Act-On but are already realizing some of its benefits.
- Lead Scoring
- Visitor Tracking
- Database Segmentation
- Automated Processes
- CRM Integration is limited
- Reporting Options Appear Limited
- Prompt and automated follow-up on various business activities
- Improves efficiency for management of leads from a variety of sources
- Gives added clarity to quantity of new leads generated, and a method for evaluating their quality
Act-On is fully capable of doing most functions expected of a marketing automation platform. For a small business, it has an enormous amount of potential to expand capabilities. The expansiveness of the possibilities is also what makes it difficult, making it difficult sometimes to know where to start. Act-On may be able to provide additional support advice in this regard. Additionally, integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is limited.