An End-to-End Digital Marketing Platform in a Nicely Packaged Suitehttps://www.trustradius.com/enterprise-marketing-managementAdobe Marketing CloudUnspecified8.3921012017-08-02T19:36:31.412Z
August 02, 2017
An End-to-End Digital Marketing Platform in a Nicely Packaged Suite
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Marketing Cloud
Adobe Marketing Cloud is a has been a strong tool for our all-in-one solution for end-to-end digital marketing services. The Experience Manager is a strong tool that helps get a campaign off the ground with great content that we use and disperse across numerous digital channels to reach the audiences that matter most to our clients. The targeting capabilities have been on point thus far, and the ability to track and report on all of our efforts in real time has been critical in showcasing our ROI to clients.
- End-to-end digital marketing suite gives you all the tools you need to create, strategize, execute and track a digital campaign.
- The Experience Manager is great for managing campaign assets and group collaboration.
- Targeting has been solid to reach audiences with content that is personalized to their interests.
- Adobe Analytics has proven to be quite competitive in showcasing our ROI to clients.
- The marketing suite is very costly, and often it is difficult to pass through those costs effectively for profitability.
- Invoice/Estimate management within the suite would be beneficial, but is currently lacking.
- The social media management services within the suite are strong, but not the best available. Bulk posting and cross-platform can sometimes be clunky and inefficient compared to competitors.
- Team collaboration has vastly improved, especially when working with third-party vendors.
- Reporting has become more streamlined and accessible to our clients.
- Campaign creation and organization has been moved to the cloud, freeing up agency resources and increasing overall efficiency.
Adobe marketing cloud was a strong fit for our agency, considering we already take advantage of Adobe Creative Suite for creative projects. Competitor marketing platforms have often been tempting to evaluate considering they are often far less expensive, but the extra costs of Adobe Marketing Cloud have been considerably offset when taking into account how much overhead and internal efficiency has been added to our process. That said, Moz and HubSpot, the two primary competitor platforms I have sampled, both had much better billing and estimating tools, a critical part of agency life. They also better handled the ever-changing social media landscape and were often quicker to adapt to emerging marketing trends.
If you have a rather large budget and/or several clients to take advantage of the AMC, you would likely benefit from its all-in-one solutions. There are a myriad of excellent tools for digital marketing professionals to take advantage of within the suite, and creating a campaign becomes much more manageable for collaboration and execution through to reporting thanks to the suite's vertically integrated nature.