Overall Satisfaction with ADP Streamline Payroll
ADP Streamline was used by my former employer for payroll in Germany. We likely didn't use it as fully as some other companies but it worked well for what we needed it to do; it made submitting our payroll easy and reviewing and running reports a snap.
- ADP Streamline works best if you have a great ADP rep on the other end for your payroll purposes. I had a fantastic rep who was very responsive.
- The ease and security of the upload process makes things quick and easy. Especially when actually preparing the payroll for upload can be difficult.
- The report running format when I was using ADP Streamline was extremely user friendly and easy to navigate.
- Training was almost non existent when I was using the service. It was easy to figure out but I could have benefitted from some detailed training to help me better use the system and all its functionality.
- I'm not sure this is anything ADP Streamline can fix because of time differences and such but it was very much like I was on an island waiting for messages in a bottle. I would upload and it would take sometimes more than a day to get a response.
- The process was very manual when I was using the system. I did all my payroll work off ADP Streamline and basically used it to upload and relied on the rep to enter everything correctly. I felt like I had less control than I would like. I would have preferred to have some control over what was being uploaded and entered.
- ADP Streamline was just a function to us so I can't really say it had a positive or negative effect on our business objectives. We went with Streamline because we already were with ADP. We didn't really shop.
- Because of the great rep we had we were able to get a more positive response from our German staff to their pay. Before I came on board there were a lot of payroll errors which had an effect on staff morale. With help from the rep we were able to improve our accuracy and pay people correctly.
I can't really answer this question as I was the user of ADP Streamline but had no input in the choosing of ADP Streamline.