Overall Satisfaction with Bigin by Zoho CRM
Recruit 50Plus uses Bigin to manage our clients, our strategic partners, and the deals we win (and lose). It is a great CRM for those who are not ready for the "big league" or want to get a feel for the power of a CRM. For us, Bigin is just perfect for the size of our business. We may move to Zoho CRM in the future, but we are in no rush.
- Easy to use and operate as there are not "23 million" options, but still powerful.
- Integrates with other Zoho products like Zoho Social, Campaigns and Forms.
- Allows deals pipelines with fully customisable stages.
- Share files, notes, emails, etc. between Contacts and Deals.
- More sophisticated workflows, such as some of the features in Zoho Flow.
- More than 20 customisable fields.
- Record and track client engagements.
- Record Deal details, against the client contact.
- Provide business automation.
The other Zoho products we have investigated or are using are complimentary to Bigin, and extend the capability for engagement with our clients. Campaigns provides email campaign capability, Social is used to schedule and maned social media posts, and Forms is used for data capturing for clients and is directly stored in Bigin.
Do you think Bigin by Zoho CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bigin by Zoho CRM's feature set?
Did Bigin by Zoho CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bigin by Zoho CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Bigin by Zoho CRM again?
Like all CRM products there is a learning curve, but the simplicity of Bigin reduces that learning time and gets you productive very quickly.
Support is brilliant. They have even made product enhances on the basis of issues I have had. I use email support and get a response by the next day.
This depends on their business, its size, and what they are trying to do. For a smaller business, or one starting to employ work flow and management apps, Bigin is a great start.