Recruit 50Plus uses Bigin to manage our clients, our strategic partners, and the deals we win (and lose). It is a great CRM for those who are not ready for the "big league" or want to get a feel for the power of a CRM. For us, Bigin is just perfect for the size of our business. We may move to Zoho CRM in the future, but we are in no rush.
- Easy to use and operate as there are not "23 million" options, but still powerful
- Integrates with other Zoho products like Zoho Social, Campaigns and Forms
- Allows deals pipelines with fully customisable stages
- Share files, notes, emails, etc between Contacts and Deals
- More sophisticated workflows, such as some of the features in Zoho Flow
- More than 20 customisable fields
This depends on their business, its size, and what they are trying to do. For a smaller business, or one starting to employ work flow and management apps, Bigin is a great start.
Support is brilliant. They have even made product enhances on the basis of issues I have had. I use email support and get a response by the next day.