Easy management and use.
November 12, 2019
Easy management and use.
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bitdefender GravityZone
Bitdefender GravityZone is being used throughout the organization, even with our external contributors who are currently in other states.
- Using Bitdefender Control Center we can easily and quickly identify the equipment that is infected, and in addition, we can perform the cleaning action remotely.
- Another widely used point is the remote installation and upgrade of the client, enabling IT staff to perform this action or schedule in Control Center without the need for staff to physically move around.
- We were able to create action and access policies for specific groups quickly and easily. This allows for the blockages and releases according to the role or user activity of each employee
- The blacklist of access to websites by content, or URL, is very efficient and if you need a momentary release we can use PowerUser for this action locally, isolated and temporarily.
- It consumes a lot of the requirements of the computer/notebook, making its use in more modest equipment (with 4GB of RAM, for example) very slow. It loads with a very long delay of Windows startup.
- While performing an upgrade or scan using hard disks, the equipment is very slow. We can only solve this problem using SSD, and this solution is not feasible since we would have a very high cost to exchange all disks of our technology park.
- We have been able to reduce the number of issues with employees' equipment due to virus infection which improves our response time to customer requests.
Central Control assists in finding and executing actions for a single device or for all, making the process faster. The organization of the information was well-designed and grouped by topic.
The combination of these protections helps in the process of detection of infection and its correction. We used to validate the inputs and outputs of each piece of equipment, by port, web, and devices.
Do you think Bitdefender GravityZone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bitdefender GravityZone's feature set?
Did Bitdefender GravityZone live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Bitdefender GravityZone go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Bitdefender GravityZone again?
We create access policies according to the contributions of employees. For example, for our service team, the rules are stricter for access to sites and equipment resources, while for consultants, who are external, there is less restricted access. GravityZone has some difficulty updating clients outside the corporate network. This prevents employees from having client updates.