Overall Satisfaction with Brightpearl
It's taken around a year to reach the stage we're at now, which has been a long and hard slog. Partially because not everyone here took part in training when they should have but also because there's a lot of information to take onboard.
Brightpearl is great for customer support. Highly recommended. Their support ticket system is fairly quick meaning you get responses to your queries fast and without delay. Also, their Gold Support for the first year is vital I would say! Definitely recommended. Please don't underestimate the need for support in your first year!
Leader Stores is a true multichannel retailer, selling on three Visualsoft web stores, a showroom in Hartlepool and via eBay and Amazon marketplaces. With an enormous range of stock covering 92 brands, all ranging from traditional to contemporary designs. Leader Stores is known for helping their customers turn a house into a home, at unbeatable prices. Leader Stores have created three different web stores to reflect the array of products it offers online. To manage multiple websites that attract thousands of visitors daily and thousands of orders monthly, Leader needed to partner with a retail management software company and decided to go with Brightpearl.
- With Brightpearl we can accurately see profit margins down to order level so we can discount where possible to offer the best prices. Brightpearl’s analytics gives us the ability to create customisable reports that deliver the insights we need to make performance-driven business decisions right down to the product level.
- We now only stock products which make business sense. We’ve cut down the amount of products we stock saving us warehouse space, and we can easily raise POs within Brightpearl when stock is getting low. We’ve also been able to optimize our shipping costs - we’re now offering appealing prices with the ability to ship further away to destinations like Scotland at a much better price for the customer.
- Repricing products is easy with Brightpearl and we no longer have to physically check what’s in stock as we can see everything at a click of a button. We’re saving a huge amount of time, about 35 hours per month, as Brightpearl has streamlined our processes allowing us to focus on optimizing and growing the business.
- Brightpearl doesn't allow you to archive OLD products which are no longer in use, so they show up in reporting.
- Brightpearl would benefit from more reports, more robust reports as well which allow you to analyse even more data.
- Brightpearl doesn't allow you to trigger emails when stock on certain products is running low. We have low inventory reports but would like emails when selected products are low on stock.
- Brightpearl has drastically improved our customer service levels - Because of improved stock levels, improved CRM etc.
- Brightpearl has improved our profits because we can accurately see snapshots of profit on all quotes and orders.
- Brightpearl has improved the way in which we bring in products as we can now easily measure top selling products and ensure we have the stock available.
We didn't look at any alternatives as we found brightpearl and they seemed a really good fit.
Brightpearl has been great for us so far, we have much improved customer service levels due to improved stock and inventory levels. We also can accurately display stock levels on our sites as their integration allows the stock to sync across platforms, this allows us to integrate with Visualsoft (our websites), Amazon, eBay and a showroom with an ePos. Brightpearl is probably best suited to businesses where all stock is dispatched from their own location and can struggle with business a bit when drop-shipping from external suppliers is involved.