Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ
CaptivateIQ is currently being used for all of our commissions and variable compensation calculations. While "technically" not being used across the whole organization, we do deploy the solution to assist in calculating pay for anyone on a commission or variable plan. Accounting uses the software to run the calculations and manage calculation workbooks, RevOps uses the software to assist in validating calculations for accuracy, Employees use the software to access their pay statements and HR uses the software to assist in managing the execution of compensation agreements.
- CaptivateIQ has a great knowledge center and support system to aid in learning the software. They put on great webinars and provide us with sufficient content to self serve and get trained up, as needed.
- CaptivateIQ has a wonderful internal team, from the CSMs to the Solutions Engineers who have assisted us in plan migrations and new plan buildouts. They have been instrumental in furthering our use of the software.
- CaptivateIQ has native integrations that allows us to automate calculations by pulling data directly from Snowflake and SFDC with ease.
- The reporting module is a bit clunky and is not that user friendly. It definitely leaves more to be desired but is a small concession given all the time back we have gained by automating our calculations.
- Has assisted us in being able to scale the Sales Org without bogging down Accounting with manual calculations
- Has improved overall satisfaction of our commissions and variable pay processes (which in turn helps with recruiting)
- Has reduced the ability for human error which helps significant when going through our annual financial statement audit
Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?
Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?
Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?
CaptivateIQ is a very robust and powerful software. It may not be well suited for a company with very few and very simple commissions/variable compensation calculations. However, if you have multiple groups of employees who have variable pay, multiple compensation plans with different methods of calculation, complex calculations and currently dont have a solution in place to assist you in automating - you would do yourself a favor by giving CaptivateIQ a serious look. They have been instrumental in helping to reduce the burden on the accounting team as the Sales organization has scaled.