ChurnZero Helps You Manage Your Churn Proactively!https://www.trustradius.com/customer-successChurnZeroUnspecified9.1771012019-01-26T20:39:00.289Z
January 26, 2019
ChurnZero Helps You Manage Your Churn Proactively!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ChurnZero
ChurnZero is being utilized by our entire Customer Success organization. We use ChurnZero as a dashboard that pulls in data from our own software platform, as well as disparate systems to give us a single point of management for our books of business. Having the data come from these other systems is integral to our management of churn. Data lives in different systems, being able to centralize this in a way that is meaningful for our business is imperative in our efforts to win renewals and address potential issues before they turn into churn risk.
- Dashboard for management of book of business
- Customer Success Manager provided - Chase Tinkham was amazing to our onboarding success!
- Ability to create segments to analyze data across the organization or for smaller subsegments
- Ability to create specific tasks related to a customer journey, to help ensure we don't miss anything while guiding our customers through journeys
- Knowing which of my customers is currently logged into my software platform in real time
- After Journey is created, would be good to mark something as Not Applicable, rather than marking it as completed
- ChurnZero helps me get ahead of my renewals before they are due
- ChurnZero is going to help me get ahead of problems which may impact the renewal
- ChurnZero will reduce the time it takes each member of the CSM team from digging into disparate data sources for information
I feel like ChurnZero has all the right functionality but is a bit simpler to navigate and deploy than Gainsight and also Totango (not that these are bad systems, neither of them is a bad choice, I just find them to be a little overly complicated). While ChurnZero may not have all the features of a Gainsight, I feel it has the right feature sent to help me manage my book of business in real time in ways that don't create more complications.
I think ChurnZero is superior to other customer success platforms in that it has all the key features (segments, journeys, plays) but is not as cumbersome to use. The system is fairly intuitive and you can navigate it simply, as opposed to some of the other systems I have seen in the customer success world. The ability to pull data from our own platform, as well as our CRM and other systems helps provide a consolidated view, a real dashboard for management of accounts. The churn score is important and the variables that make that score up really make it helpful in knowing which of my accounts needs the most attention. This system can really help a team take a more proactive approach to account management than having to navigate from one data source to another to try to piece together an accurate picture of potential churn.