January 08, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ChurnZero
We currently use ChurnZero for our Account Management and Customer Success teams. It helps us better understand how our customers are using the platform, who is using it frequently, who is bound to cancel, and who is adding users. It also enables us to set up "plays" which are a cadence of how to follow up with clients better.
- Helps with tracking customer usage of our platform
- Helps us set up email/call cadences for different customer plays such as renewals
- Does a great job of showing me who is really actively using the platform
- Love the map of which customers are signing in and what their location is
- It is a little hard to set up plays at first
- Sorta confusing to bring accounts over from Salesforce
- Has a great ROI, really helps me get ahead of account renewals so I can work with the ones who are not as active.
- Also super positive because with a very quick glance I can get a gist for how many accounts are very active and how many aren't.
- Another positive, helps management get a great sense of who is doing well at their job vs. not by showing how many accounts they engage with.
We selected ChurnZero because it was easy to use, easy to buy, and it was easy to work with their reps. It was just an easy to transition overall. It has truly helped us gain quick insight into things we were all doing manually before and now everyone's job is a lot easier in my department!
It is very appropriate for sales and customer success to track customer usage and how we can better reach out to them. It is pretty much good to be used in any type of scenario when you are interacting with clients, not so much for internal teams such as finance/product/design, etc.