A well-designed, purpose-built tool. Loving it!https://www.trustradius.com/customer-successChurnZeroUnspecified9.1771012019-02-20T16:59:30.585Z
February 20, 2019
A well-designed, purpose-built tool. Loving it!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ChurnZero
Our Customer Success and Support teams use ChurnZero to guide our customers through an onboarding process and help to maintain the ongoing relationship. Previously, we had no visibility into which customers needed our attention, and ChurnZero's analytics give us just the visibility we need.
- The concept of "Churn Score" is a really neat way to pull a bunch of pieces of data in to a single account record and to understand whether or not an account is healthy. This helps to avoid having to use just certain pieces of data as a proxy for customer health.
- The amount of flexibility the tool contains is awesome - their team has programmed everything we've asked for in order for us to get a better look at our customers.
- Something that's supposed to be coming soon, but ChurnZero currently lacks a calendar integration, which is tough for us since we like to know when our customers have future meetings scheduled.
- The lack of email/message templates feels like the biggest miss for me. Having standard language - either for an individual or for an entire team - could be a huge time saver.
- We've only had ChurnZero for a little while, but we're already really enjoying the straight-forward approach in locating and understanding customer data in a way that we didn't have before. We're able to get insights that simply didn't exist.
- The addition of NPS is awesome. We've never had an option to survey our customers, and starting to see that information roll in is really exciting.
In general, while ChurnZero's reporting is a tiiiiiiny bit less flexible than that of Natero's, it's clear that ChurnZero was more tailor made for teams like ours, both in terms of look and overall functionality. Also, in our interactions with the sales team, ChurnZero seemed more like the kind of company we'd much prefer working with.
Really, ChurnZero was clearly specifically designed for the role of Customer Success Managers. If you need to understand how your SaaS Customers are doing, monitor customer health, and bring customers through specific journeys (like an onboarding process), ChurnZero is the way to go. If you don't support a SaaS tool and can't push usage data in to ChurnZero, it'll lose a lot of its value.