Overall Satisfaction with Cvent Event Management
At Northeastern, we use Cvent for all registration activities and types of events. Our registration experience is generally open from 50 to 3000 invitees or registrants so our web design and registration experience is much more complex. We are often never doing the same thing twice and Cvent helps us manage that experience with the use of special registration paths, registration types, and session registration. We do multi-day complex events and simple one-off events. We also do a mix of virtual and physical events. Cvent is the one tool that had alleviated all of the registration issues that we have had!
- Registration management.
- OnArrival and onsite check in.
- Mobile apps and CrowdCompass.
- Other event product add-ons to suit your needs (travel, hotel).
- Integrates with Salesforce!
- The Salesforce integration is a little buggy and even one year into implementation, we are still working through issues.
- [Badge] creation could be easier and so could the materials on buying stock. I get that Cvent wants us to order from them but it is more affordable to have it ordered yourself.
- I wish you could link to other websites in the horizontal navigation on the website editor or even use pages links within Cvent so as to jump invitees around like a traditional website.
- We can now generate ROI attendance reports since the check-in process is entirely accurate.
- We can develop cleaner sites that are shareable, which has alleviated graphic work.
- The budget tracking software is also useful for generating cross event reports.
We have not used many other event products. We used Attend and iModules before Cvent and those sites were not nearly as robust, comprehensive, or engaging. There is not another event management platform out there that also gives you interactive floorplans. I wish that was more integrated in Cvent though. I also feel like the CSN is overblown. Many of the hotels and venues on the platform do not use interactive floorplans.
Cvent is always available by phone, email, or chat. The community is a top-of-the-line resource that enables you to find answers to most of your questions with just a few clicks. The self-guided trainings are very informative and helpful in problem solving. I'd like to see more features be added, commensurate with the rate of inquiries.
Do you think Cvent Event Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cvent Event Management's feature set?
Did Cvent Event Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cvent Event Management go as expected?
Would you buy Cvent Event Management again?
As I mentioned in my first comments, Cvent is most useful for large, scalable, complex events that are multiple days long and incorporate many different types of guests, experiences, and speakers. The onsite technology is second to none. I do wish that there were more features included in the enterprise solution, such as PassKey.