Overall Satisfaction with Dialpad Sell
We use Dialpad Sell for our Remote Leasing Team who assists the portfolio with leasing needs. Dialpad Sell was a no brainer because of the Voicemail Drop Feature along with the expanded ability to better work in a remote setting. Being able to manually curate call mapping and hold messaging was something that we knew we needed to take our business to the next level. The expanded analytics and voice intelligence features give us new insights that we have never had before, allowing us to help improve our team member trainings and make better business decisions moving forward. We have also experienced an uptick in incoming text messages and Dialpad give us that flexibility to keep up with our customers' preferred communication methods. We were looking for a company that will help us streamline our phone systems and provide faster customer service, by giving our guests and prospects the information they need in real time. Dialpad definitely does the trick.
- Provides extended analytics information that we never before had.
- Voicemail Drop is extremely helpful and allows for better time management.
- Easy to implement and set up.
- Voice Intelligence Features allow us to create a more robust training platform.
- Missing Functionality - I would like to see a text message drop option in tangent with the Voicemail Drop.
- Missing Functionality - The ability to set yourself to "Do Not Disturb" within certain departments instead of as a whole.
- We haven't had the platform long enough yet to really identify the impacts, however, with the level of customization the system allows, it creates another marketing stream from our 2nd most used contact method.
I chose Dialpad over RingCentral because the pricing was much better and the analytics go way more in depth. Implementation was a lot more robust and I feel Dialpad had way better customer service.
Do you think Dialpad Ai Sales delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dialpad Ai Sales's feature set?
Did Dialpad Ai Sales live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dialpad Ai Sales go as expected?
Would you buy Dialpad Ai Sales again?
The implementation team was extremely helpful and responsive when bringing our company online. I am excited to see the growth of Dialpad within the Multifamily Industry and I'm glad our company gets to spearhead that change.