November 14, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with EverString
EverString is being used across the sales department. It helps give us data on each account in our CRM as well as provide insight into companies that may be looking at the topics our company solves for.
- Automatic completed information for building reports and defining audiences.
- Allows you to filter down to companies of interest.
- Gives you access to various resources for the company of interest (news, intent, location, LinkedIn, Website) in one area at the click of a button.
- Contacts are usually not available for accounts.
- Revenue or location reported by EverString can be wrong at times.
Most users in sales are able to find account intelligence in the EverString Salesforce integration. A moderate amount of training was required to get them comfortable but I think more importantly it takes reinforcement of how they should be using EverString to make it effective across the team.
Moderately satisfied. I have found that it can be helpful to filter a list of 1000 down to 200, but I have found at times that the intent topics are not always good indicators. Some accounts with no intent could be looking, most accounts with surging intent are not.
- Yes, people are able to work off a single report with updated account information readily available to them.
- Less manual scrubbing of each account. Can be responsible for a couple of hours a week to even more depending on the user.
EverString has made things easier for our reps to find new accounts in our CRM to prospect into but I can't attribute an increased number or quality of leads, opportunities and, deals at this point.