Looking to increase your performance and customer relationships? Gainsight is for you!https://www.trustradius.com/customer-successGainsightUnspecified8.43611012019-04-18T02:07:54.769Z
April 17, 2019
Looking to increase your performance and customer relationships? Gainsight is for you!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Gainsight
We use the Gainsight platform to address customer success problems. Our team administrates the platform and address user request for metrics, usage data, and specific requests related to our customer accounts. Another important aspect of Gainsight is the use of the NPS survey tool, this is a very important tool for us as it serves well to provide a snapshot about how the company is doing on a quarterly basis with our direct customers and also provides our leadership team points of actions to take in order to improve all services provided to our customers.
- The ability to build specific dashboards for internal customers in the organizations.
- Customer 360 is a great tool to provide a view about how a customer is doing within our company.
- The NPS Survey is a great tool for any company that uses Gainsight.
- The differences between MDA Objects and Data Spaces, these are not allowed to be interconnected, this should be possible.
- Being able to create joined reports between objects in the report builder would be a great addition.
- Provide more flexibility at the moment of creating reports from objects related to the NPS Survey, sometimes is hard.
Support from Gainsight is amazing during my time working with the platform, every time I have had the need for support there is always a Gainsight contact that would help me. Also, the service level response is super fast and always handles the problem without taking too much time explaining what is the issue (unless I request an explanation).
Our Customer Success Executives use dashboards, Customer 360 and additional tools within Gainsight to have great visibility of their relationship with our customers. One of the best futures of Gainsight is that our customer executives have visibility anywhere, so even if they are a customer site they are able to see the Gainsight information and attack any problems that are pending.
- We have increased our NPS overall score thanks to the visibility we have been able to capture by sending the NPS Survey.
- By using the Customer 360 we have increased the relationship between our Customer Success Executives and our customers.
- Our employees with visibility of Gainsight have improved their performance thanks to Gainsight's automation in reports and dashboards.
I really haven't used other tools that can be related to what Gainsight provides. I can say that Gainsight is definitely one of the bests in the markets. For me, the combinations of being a platform with a lot of tools and futures for customers plus a great customer service is the formula for success.
We have S3 sources and Salesforce right now, both of them are great working with Gainsight and provide a lot of combined functionality to our internal users.
For me, Gainsight is a great tool in almost all scenarios, especially if these are related to metrics or usage data within direct customers of any organization. Also, Gainsight can be a great tool for any organization that would like to measure their relationship with their customers and understand where there are areas for improvement. I think Gainsight is not a great tool to use by an organization that would like to measure their employee's performance or how happy they are with their job roles. Gainsight is not an HR tool.