Overall Satisfaction with Gong
I use it to review my demos with clients, and pick up information I might have missed when I spoke to them the first time. I've also used gong as a way to take notes so that I don't have to. Gong has helped me pick up tone and expressions that I could not read during the actual conversation, because usually I'm focused on what they are saying and not what their emotions are.
- Take notes for me so that I don't have to focus on note taking and can be more present
- Tag calls so I can review other team members calls - key learnings from other team members calls
- Extract topics such as "pricing" or "timing"
- Give me clarity to reflect on what percentage of the call I am speaking
- Need a better way to find/ search calls
- Would be helpful for me to more clearly see deals that won within my immediate team, and all the calls leading up to that win
- Time savings - I now don't have to spend longer on my introductory calls writing down notes, because I know Gong will store it for me
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Gong again?