Overall Satisfaction with Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
Google Ads is a key driver of new business for many of our best clients. It allows our clients to target the kinds of problems that potential customers could get solved by our client, and help those potential customers connect. We have generally seen significant positive ROI with a solid, analytics-backed strategy, and a client willing to give Google ads their all.
- Looking to drive targeted interest, in particular, service/product offerings.
- Create high-impact awareness of a business or service type.
- Build the business opportunities needed to succeed.
- The interface and jargon have a steep learning curve.
- It is easy to spend money quickly and foolishly with an inexperienced advertiser.
- Powerful, key features can be buried multiple menus deep.
- It's driven new client acquisitions for our agency.
- It's driven new customer acquisition for our clients.
- We've been able to develop huge new opportunities for client exposure to their best potential prospects.
It reaches clients in a different way than other marketing channels, so Google Ads fills a nice niche that should be a part of any major overarching advertising strategy.
If your business needs exposure, or to drive targeted, search-intent-focused advertising campaigns with fine-tuned controls, Google Ads can be just what you are looking for. If you "just want to try it out," it is advisable to first analyze what very specific business goal you are trying to improve, and then build a campaign that is completely focused on meeting that very specific goal.