Overall Satisfaction with Google Analytics 360 (formerly Google Analytics Premium)
- Unsampled data - which means you're not analysing 3% of a sample of data (which can cause issues).
- More goals to track - if you're managing multiple business lines/actions within one website this is essential.
- It still feels like clunky old Google Analytics and the UI isn't fantastic.
- Still sometimes slow to load.
- It's still quite difficult to visually present data to clients without other tools.
- More certainty when reporting on unsampled reports, which helps with business decisions.
- Able to track goals for complicated businesses with lots of actions users can take.
Do you think Google Analytics 360 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Analytics 360's feature set?
Did Google Analytics 360 live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Google Analytics 360 go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Google Analytics 360 again?