Overall Satisfaction with Greenhouse
We use Greenhouse mainly to manage referrals, applicants, interviews, and new hires. It´s our main HR tool to address our fast-growing company. Precisely because the expansion rate at this moment is so fast, we needed something that could facilitate the candidates look up and keep the candidates, interviews, and processes as easy to find as possible. Greenhouse was able to do all that.
- Current employees can refer new candidates with ease and they have the chance to follow up on their referrals.
- Interview views and scheduling are at first glance.
- You can tailor your own reporting as necessary.
- Easy to connect with automation tools.
- Reporting tailoring could use some more refinement.
- It would be great to have stage completion mandatory fields. Now you can close a candidate as successful without adding a close reason such as New Hire.
- Increase in employee referrals, which also leads to more options candidate wise.
It has all the necessary tools and staging from start to hire. You don't need to complement any step with any other tool.
Do you think Greenhouse delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Greenhouse's feature set?
Did Greenhouse live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Greenhouse go as expected?
Would you buy Greenhouse again?
I don't use Greenhouse as much as HR but I have recommended this platform when asked which one my company uses. So far I've interacted with Greenhouse from the automation side and this is where I can honestly say that it's easy to connect, it's user friendly, and it provides a variety of complements that can make your work easier when automating. So far I have not encountered a scenario where I needed to incur in custom connections or endpoints other than those already provided by the platform.