Overall Satisfaction with HoneyBook
I'm using HoneyBook to help me get organized with my business. I'm a small company, so I do it all: sales, marketing, accounting, planning, and all of the work. HoneyBook allows me to automate, easily track and book my sales, find leads, and bill and send estimates with confidence. It's exactly what I needed to scale my business.
- HoneyBook offers incredible resources to train users how to best use their system. It's informative and eye-opening to watch one of their training sessions.
- I love how easy HoneyBook makes it to create highly professional materials that are beautiful. Its brochures and selling materials are stellar and I'm able to streamline the process without feeling like I actually have to sell my capabilities.
- I'm thrilled with the billing system and how simple it is to automate. I love that I can see how my customers have engaged with the bills.
- The app helps me feel connected to my leads and data while I'm away from my computer.
- I don't have any complaints yet. I'm still so in love with the system that I haven't had any issues to complain about!
- HoneyBook has increased my efficiency, particularly when it comes to billing. I wanted to make it easier for myself to bill and HoneyBook has made it a breeze to automate my system.
- I love the forms HoneyBook provides, which fit seamlessly with my website. It makes lead generation easy, and automation has been a dream come true for my efficiency.
- HoneyBook has given me the ability to quickly follow up with professional materials that I wouldn't have had printed to hand out to potential customers. I love the digital capabilities and simplicity of the system, which has been worth the investment.
QuickBooks was only good for billing and analytics, but it was the entire HoneyBook package that sold me. In the end, I decided to keep QuickBooks to help with my accounting system. QuickBooks integrates seamlessly with HoneyBook, which will help me at tax time. HoneyBook doesn't have the full accounting capabilities that QuickBooks offers, but HoneyBook has the client-facing presentation I wanted. They work well together.
Do you think HoneyBook delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HoneyBook's feature set?
Did HoneyBook live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HoneyBook go as expected?
Would you buy HoneyBook again?
HoneyBook is easy to use. It is simple to customize and highly intuitive. The HoneyBook training I've attended has shared even more ways to use the system, so it's truly set up to give you success from the first day you use it. I haven't even fully implemented all of its features yet, but that's mostly been because of my own lack of time.
I haven't had to use it yet, but the up front support I've received from HoneyBook has largely ensured I haven't needed to contact Support anyway.
HoneyBook is perfect for creatives who need a user-friendly, professional system that matches your aesthetic. As a writer and creative director, it looks polished and allows me to automate the things that could otherwise easily fill up my bandwidth, like follow-ups and billing. It allows me to focus on being creative and doing my work. Setup was easy and intuitive, too, which was one of my biggest concerns. I have been thrilled with how easy it is to use and how much HoneyBook empowers me to do without feeling like I'm losing time I need to make sure my business is running.