Overall Satisfaction with HotSchedules
It is being used by a department, though I tout its virtues often. We really like it for its accessibility by all layers of our department. Additionally, it can be used for blast emails, which is hugely useful when emergencies in scheduling arise or sudden changes need to be made. I have quite a few employees who get four weeks of vacation a year, many of them in the same restaurant and hotschedules makes it easy to determine what times are available for them.
- The requesting off option: it makes it easy to keep track of who is already approved and what slots are avaible. The new calendar option has improved this even more.
- The customer service this company offers is one of my favorite things. Everyone is always super nice, very helpful and quick to find someone to answer your questions if they cannot. They are fast, efficient and patient. Very good at coaching and walkthroughs with new products.
- The website and the app are easy to navigate.
- I love the new interface of the scheduling portion. You can cut and paste, you can do numerous schedules from just one page if you wish and it is easy to do multiple shifts for one person at one time. Love it.
- This is a small glitch but irritating: when a person is requesting time off, it only has two options: a) unpaid time off and b) request to work. This mixes my employees up who are trying to request paid time off. I don't know why they need to pick anything at all since they can put the "why" in their comments section.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
This is impossible because they have answered every question I have ever had whether it was technical, user questions, billing or just emails, so fast that my problem was solved within one short phone call.
I manage 3 restaurants, room service and a bevy of managers. All of the schedules have employees that work in more than one place and sometimes in a variety of jobs. Hotschedules allows me to see everything at once and warns me if I am trying to overschedule someone. During December, we are crazy busy and have special musical functions that pushes everything over the top. I can only manage this sucessfully and without too much pain because of this feature.