Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
I have been using HubSpot for 4 years within our organization. We use it as the primary platform for all of our marketing efforts including blogging, creating landing pages, social media and email marketing. My colleague and I are the only ones using the platform within the organization, as we make up the marketing team here at Rodon.
- Updates to the platform. HubSpot is excellent at constantly improving the platform
- Customer service. I've seen many companies that have terrible customer service and HubSpot is not one of them. After working with them for 4 years, I have to say that their service has actually improved over the years. Its efficient, reliable, and most of all helpful.
- Free content. Even for folks that are not customers of HubSpot, the amount of information that they provide about Inbound marketing (and so much more!) is amazing.
- Use of tools. Because I use it day in an out, I find sometimes its difficult to stay on top of all of the updates they do. The majority of them are beneficial but sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming.
- More customization within the platform. I would love to see a way to be able to customize the look of the the tools you use the most, as well as be able to provide some fun design elements to the look and feel of the platform. I guess I get a little tired of looking at the white walls sometimes :)
- Provide an yearly overview. I would love to have a way to do a year (or bi-yearly) review of everything we're doing. Someone to really spend a few hours with us to look at the big picture and give us tips on how to improve what we're doing.
- More qualified leads
- The ability to manage all marketing efforts using one tool
- Ease of use for marketers that don't know how to code!
What is your budget? I ran into a scenario where a small business was looking to use HubSpot and they just couldn't afford the $800 a month for the mid level. Its still fairly steep for a 2-5 person company. I think HubSpot should make their lower level have more of the features that are really necessary. Otherwise, they are just missing out on all the good stuff.
2 - Digital marketing and communications
I can't imagine not using HubSpot. We live and breathe it every day and rely on it for most of our marketing efforts. Sure there are other tools out there but I don't think they would be the right fit for us. That and the fact that I feel a little like part of the HubSpot family. After 4 years of working with their reps and attending the Inbound conferences, I feel like a part of what the company stands for. I've recommended them to several companies so far and will continue to do so. ThomasNet, K'NEX Brands (our sister company) and my brother's company, Manoverboard, who just became a HubSpot partner.