A true HubSpot fan for life!
Updated February 04, 2015
A true HubSpot fan for life!
InnLink, LLCHospitality, 51-200 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot to manage all aspects of our marketing program including campaigns, social media, lead development and client education. It is primarily used on a daily basis by the Marketing and Sales departments, and used by Account Manager, as needed, for client education. For InnLink, it reduces the processes and time spent building campaigns, consolidates our social media efforts, and allows us to keep an eye on our competitors in one convenient location.
- Smart lists: creating lists based on user interaction with the site is essential for interacting with your clients in an automated yet relevant and personalized way.
- Social media: HubSpot has made it incredibly easy for companies to monitor and publish across multiple channels. I cannot stress enough what a time-saver this truly is. And it is much more intuitive than similar social media automation platforms.
- Real-time suggestions: HubSpot monitors trends in your account over time and gives feedback to you in real-time.For example, within an email template you can review a list of items you have missed and suggestions on best time of day/ day of week to send emails, Even when you know what you are doing, it is easy to overlook things.
- I have only noticed one malfunction and it's when you're attempting to delete an image and immediately add a replacement. Every time I do this, it asks if I want to replace the original only to keep the original file. I have to exit the template editor, go into the media manager, delete the original and add the replacement from there.
- Since implementing HubSpot, we have seen a shortened sales cycle as well as consistent generation of leads. Before HubSpot, it was nice to see 100 leads a year. Now we are seeing roughly 30 a month. Client who never would have found us before are interacting with the site, becoming aware of the need for our product and actually raising their hand.
- Our email campaigns have become a lot easier to develop, manage and report on. But that's not the best part. Before HubSpot, we were seeing 2% - 8% open rates. We're now averaging between 15% - 22%. The click-through and conversion rates have also improved dramatically.
- With the keyword monitoring tool, we have been able to develop more relevant content for our website and seen a steady increase in site traffic.
Over a year ago, I evaluated both Marketo and HubSpot for our marketing automation platform. While the two platforms have a lot of similarities, HubSpot is just more intuitive and offers the same bragging right of Salesforce integration. Ultimately, HubSpot's social media monitoring and publishing, and the interface for email campaign development were just better than Marketo.
At this point, we would be stupid not to renew. We can accomplish a lot more as a small Marketing team and not fall behind or spend a lot on outside contractors to help us cover the work. HubSpot's ease of automation pays for itself.
I don't think it is appropriate for every industry or product. If you sell a product or service that is complicated or has a largely unaware market, HubSpot will work best for you. It is an excellent platform for educating clients and building awareness, positive aspects for a relatively long sales cycle. InnLink, for example, sells hotel asset management technology to independent hoteliers. Our clients are largely unaware of services due to lack of education, adding to an already lengthy sales cycle. Since implementing HubSpot, we have generated more qualified leads and shortened our sales cycle by building awareness and need where there wasn't before.
6 - Our Marketing department of three people use Hubspot to enhance their specialties, like reporting, social media and campaigns. Our sales team uses Hubspot to learn more about how prospects are interacting with the company website.
They are always quick to reply, quick to solve an issue and always keep you updated, even when they haven't found the answer yet (which has never taken more than 48 hours)
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes, our account was just assigned a new account manager. While on the phone, I had a random, off-topic conversation about email server verification. The follow-up email i got after the call not only included the answer to that, it also included links to helpful info related to what we just talked about. The fact that he took the time to do that in an age where great customer service now depends largely on the efforts of the customer, it spoke volumes to HubSpot's dedication to the customers' success.