Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is used by our marketing department to manage our inbound marketing activities. We use HubSpot to manage our 3 blogs, CTAs, landing pages, social media publishing and monitoring, site page content, campaigns, webinar and event registration and more.
- Provides an organized marketing platform that keeps many of our marketing tools in one centralized location.
- The variety of integrations available for HubSpot makes using multiple marketing tools easy...GoToWebinar, Zapier, Wistia, SurveyMonkey, etc.
- Provides excellent training materials, industry news, best practices, and customer support.
- Social monitoring expanded to more than just Twitter.
- Workflow enhancements for GoToWebinar integration.
- Automatic list exports... I would love to be able to select lists that I would like exported and emailed to me on a reoccurring basis
- Ability to monitor multiple marketing efforts in one location
- Social media conversion rates
- Ability to better manage and implement CTAs across our website.
If you do not plan to use the HubSpot CRM, make sure to have a sound plan to connect your existing CRM.