Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot Sales
Our sales team uses HubSpot Sales as a support tool for prospecting as well as an organization tool for the sales cycle and our tracking of it. Overall, it helps our team be more effective and efficient with their selling time while giving our management team greater visibility into sales activity and numbers.
- Makes our sales team's lives easier through simple technology.
- Gives greater visibility to management when it comes to sales metrics.
- Some of the data accuracy pieces are still getting nailed down by HubSpot, so super technical or complex items sometimes aren't best done in this tool.
- This isn't an enterprise tool YET. It's getting there but was mainly built for SMB's.
- Increased visibility into sales effectiveness.
- Increased visibility into closed loop reporting from marketing sources to sales closes.
Sales activity reports, revenue tracking, projections. They mainly meet our needs but data quality and accuracy has been an issue in the past (could be human error though)
HubSpot Sales is well suited for small to medium sized sales teams who are looking to technology for the first or second time to drive efficiency and effectiveness. It's less appropriate at the moment for larger sales teams that have complex systems and reporting needs, although it can still get the job done.