Overall Satisfaction with Hubstaff
Hubstaff is one of the most effective plus efficient time tracking software which has been serving its customers for a while now. The software has made a great name in the field due to its outstanding features. As a user I have been enticed by Hubstaff due to many factors like its seamless integration with more than 30 applications as it helps running my business more effectively. Moreover, Hubstaff works a lot better with streamlined time management and I really like this about Hubstaff.
- Hubstaff is backed up with some good quality and meticulous tracking.
- Ever since we started using this software I have truly admired the way Hubstaff introduces us to some basic and simple techniques for handling workflows of different loads.
- I feel that Hubstaff is great and super easy for scheduling shifts for employees.
- Hubstaff really leverages all employees working in the company as when an employee tracks their time incorrectly so Hubstaff provides a window of opportunity to the employee to correct his or her mistake by submitting an error-free correction again. Also, Hubstaff has greatly mitigated so many admin jobs as well.
- There are many advantages to Hubstaff but this should not be outweighed by its disadvantages as they also hold immense value.
- Hubstaff removes all the collaboration which sometimes is disappointing.
- Timesheet management.
- Efficient customer support.
- Reliable reports.
- Time tracking.
- The Advantages of Hubstaff are many. I really like its geolocation features and job site.
- The productivity tracking features are great for workers who are working from home remotely.
- I feel that Hubstaff needs a lot of upgrades in its customer service system. Response time in Hubstaff is sometimes pretty late which also gets annoying as a user.
- Honestly speaking, the ease of use has compelled and encouraged me to use this software over many other options.
I feel that Hubstaff has a pretty straightforward way to set up and is not complicated for users. Hubstaff also offers a great and personalized easy to use intuitive interface where with the help of just one click you can start and stop tracking your daily project activities. Hubstaff is also offering compatibility on desktop and browser both which is again something great.
Do you think Hubstaff delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hubstaff's feature set?
Did Hubstaff live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hubstaff go as expected?
Would you buy Hubstaff again?
Altogether, keeping all the advantages and disadvantages in mind I would recommend Hubstaff for businesses because it is also very well priced which is why it will be suitable for different types of businesses belonging to different magnitudes. Usually software is so expensive that smaller companies are not able to benefit from it, so one reason I am suggesting it to others is the cost-effectiveness of Hubstaff.