Overall Satisfaction with Intacct
Our Accounting Services Team provides high value outsourced accounting services to our client base, using the Intacct cloud accounting software. We use this system to customize the accounting services and tailor the custom reporting to our clients' needs. The online access allows us to be working in software together with real-time data. Their data is secure and upgrades are seamless.
- We have clients with multiple entities and multiple base currencies. We have found the global consolidation module streamlines the process and eliminates hours of manual calculations and spreadsheet creation.
- For our clients with multiple owners in multiple locations, the online access and tailored reporting has been very beneficial.
- Intacct listens to their partners' feedback. They provide quarterly updates based on the changes suggested by daily users.
- Intacct relies on their ecosystem to handle the payroll needs. Unlike some of their competitors, there is no payroll module in the system.
- In many cases, there are multiple options to complete a task. In some cases, there are too many options. It may be better to identify the best practice to minimize confusion.
- When starting the partnership, the training courses were more focused on what Intacct can do and not how to do it. This made for a difficult implementation process at the beginning, but their training courses and resources have continuously improved.
- As clients become more mobile, we have had the opportunity to offer this service in a seamless fashion. The real-time access, online has benefited our clients.
- This platform has relieved our clients of handling backup files and upgrades. Our clients trust the security around this service and have decreased administrative time on their part.
- Accounting CS,Creative Solutions Accounting,QuickBooks Online
It appears that service providers were in an arm's race to get a product to the market to gain market share. Each of the cloud accounting software systems have their own advantages and disadvantages. Intacct has limitations, but these are being addressed with each quarterly update. Based on my experience with other software programs, Intacct is addressing the limitations quickly, and working with their partners to make constant improvement. I would recommend Intacct over the competitors that I have worked with.
One of Intacct's strongest attributes is their client service team. They have a team of salespeople, and trainers that want you to be successful. During each phase of the onboarding, training and implementation, their team is taking time to understand your needs. They have the flexibility and the time to identify and offer solutions that benefit your firm.
- 25% to 50% of my clients
I would recommend Intacct to clients who are interested in using their quantitative data to make current business decisions. It works well with clients that have a willingness to understand their financial data and are more technologically savvy. Those with an understanding of technology can capitalize on a lot of the bells and whistles. While the price can grow with each module, there is value that is provided. I am less inclined to recommend this to clients who struggle with change and are paper driven. Those clients will not reap the benefit for the cost involved.