We upgraded to Intergy EHR from legacy software and we have been very happy!
Intergy Practice Management v5
Overall Satisfaction with Intergy EHR
Intergy EHR is used for scheduling and billing the patients. As well as tracking the collections from patients and insurance providers. In the past different applications were used to do what Intergy EHR does all in one place.
Our clinical staff uses the practice portal to track the patient information for our providers.
We have our front desk staff handling the scheduling. Our back office staff handles the billing and collection using practice management modules.
- The scheduling piece is a great upgrade from our legacy product and really helps organize our clinic to more efficiently see patients. The scheduling also allows our providers to be more efficient during clinic time.
- The billing piece allows us to historically track what the insurance has paid as well as balance due from the patient. This allows us to predict our incoming revenue more reliably.
- As an administrator of the software assigning permissions to particular pieces of the software is a must so HIPPA governance can be followed. At times we struggle with the intuitiveness of the interface and integrating it with our Windows User infrastructure.
- I would like to see tighter integration with security groups from Windows Users & Groups. This integration can really allow more intuitive control through Windows security groups.
- With our multiple clinics this has really helped tighten our understanding on where clinic time is often wasted (as in patients fail to show or cancel). This is great to understand where we can cut clinic time down and not have to have staff onsite at those times.
- Medical Manager
Medical Manager as a product was tried and true. It did not provide an easy interface. When a user who is not tech savvy started to use it was a big learning curve. One thing about Intergy was that it has a more intuitive interface, you get to use the mouse and make selections which was really failing in Medical Manager.