Don't be a Diva - Try JobDiva!
October 12, 2021
Don't be a Diva - Try JobDiva!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with JobDiva
JobDiva has been adopted by our Service Delivery (recruiting) and our Sales organization and is being used to its fullest extent. We now have the Harvesters running basically 24x7, and all of our searching for candidates takes place within the JobDiva database and with Linkedin Recruiter. We are fully utilizing the Assignment Records and Onboarding functions. All of the documents that we send out have been automated with electronic signatures. [...] They pull as much detail from the candidate/job records as possible to populate fields in those documents. The VMS coddlers import open jobs. We utilize the JobDiva timesheets functionality and also the coddlers to import timesheets from VMS systems into JobDiva. We do utilize the back-office reporting for reconciling timesheets and will soon be creating exports for payroll processing. From a back-office standpoint, we have not utilized the invoicing functions since probably 95% of our invoicing is automatic through a VMS system. I have been encouraging that the invoice [is] run anyway so that we see some of the comparative data in the dashboards as most of the financial data from our accounting system [are] not available to the Service Delivery team. [...] It would be helpful to see a general idea of how things look from quarter to quarter or comparatively from one year to the past year.
- Applicant tracking portion is by far tops
- Assignment record and everything pertaining to that
- True integration with other applications like Linkedin Recruiter
- Harvesting functionality
- Automated onboarding
- Expanding DivaReach capabilities
- CRM could use some improvement in areas - it's okay, but not great
- A better formatter for the job description and a better dictionary (it doesn't seem to remember words added)
- It has provided consistency in our Service Delivery Team
- It has provided a means for creating standards amongst the team
- We have a way to track to productivity of the team
Taleo worked okay for us. At the time, it provided a way to track applicants against a job, and that was really about it. When we decided to look at JobDiva, it came at the recommendation of several other companies who were in a Mentor/Protege program with our Senior Management. After looking at it, the strengths of the application were obvious. Admittedly we were only looking at it for applicant tracking and probably never thought that we would be using it to the level that we are today.
I believe I stated this earlier - but it is almost unheard of these days to send an email to support at any company and have a reply back within less than 1/2 hour. Sometimes they don't have the answer right then, but they at least acknowledge your question and let you know they will be back to you. Typically - your question is answered within that timeframe.
Do you think JobDiva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with JobDiva's feature set?
Did JobDiva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of JobDiva go as expected?
Would you buy JobDiva again?
I can really only speak for the industry we are in, which is Information Technology, but since I have attended many of the conferences in the past and have heard their "sister" company speak - who I believe has been a great influencer in the development of the product - shows that it fits across a multitude of industries with varying worker types. It seems like every time you log in there is a message about some update that has been made. It may not be pertinent to what we do - but it is obvious that it is pertinent to some other industry that they support. That also says that they do listen to their customers. Their support is also tremendous. It is not often that you can say you email support and generally have an email back within 1/2 hour or less.
JobDiva Feature Ratings
12 - Service Delivery (Recruiting) Sales & Sales Management HR & Payroll Administration
1 - Depending on how many users you have or how in-depth you are going to use the product, I believe you should have someone who is dedicated to the product as an administrator/trainer for internal staff. Because the JobDiva team is regularly coming out with updates to the product - someone internally needs to stay abreast of each update and whether or not it will be useful to your team. If it is, then they need to do what is necessary to "activate" the update and make the team aware of the update and what it will mean to them.
- This can become an extension of your HR - it needs to be implemented properly
- The product is also integrated with your VMS - everyone needs to understand this
- JobDiva becomes an all-inclusive repository of so much data and information from your candidates, employees, and customers - there need to be standards implemented as to how you will use the tool
- Even though we do not currently use the invoicing function - I believe we should run mock invoices [to] have that data for dashboard usage. It doesn't have to be exact like our financials - but for quick "at-a-glance," it would be helpful for the teams who are not privy to the financials.
We have invested a lot of time and technically money (on the part of our people) in JobDiva. We had an independent company come in and do a gap analysis to tell us where we were using the product as we should be and where we were not. We are working on correcting things that we are not doing to "best practice" for our business.
If you learn to drag your mouse over all of the little icons, there are plenty of on-screen tips. Also, their help section is exceptional. It's amazing how many times you will find user guides with detailed explanations and pictures to walk you through things. I know no one likes to look through help sections - but it's worth your while.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Feel confident using
- The BI throws me for a loop - I never know where I'm supposed to start to get the end result.
- In the beginning - creating automated onboarding documents. Now it's a breeze.
Yes - It works well for basic look-up features and for approving timecards and expense reports. There are some features that you can't do - understandably - but naturally, if I'm not at my desk and need to use the mobile app, that will be one of the features. You can add notes and really most of what you would use a mobile app for. It is easy.