June 16, 2022
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Litmus
Our company sends 7-10 emails weekly, to over 2 million US and Canada customers. I depend on Litmus absolutely to ensure all emails are functional, accurate, and read properly by all email clients. I can't rely on the checks within my email development tools, very often Litmus displays issues that looked fine in development. I love how intuitive Litmus is to use. In addition to my checking, I always send notifications to other team members for their check so that I hear about tweaks the designers want or misspelled words and misplaced commas from the copywriter, or incorrect product placement from sales - all while I still have the development file open and active. No more "oops" emails, because Litmus helped catch mistakes *before* they go out to a million people. It is possible to do email development without Litmus, but I don't know why I'd want to. I do know that I'd be far, far less efficient and effective at my job without Litmus.
- Provides the ability to easily and quickly check email display in all email readers
- Provides the ability to easily check link accuracy
- Provides the ability to send requests to team members for their check and input
- Provides an easy, quick way for the developer to get needed feedback and approvals
- Provides an easy way to update email tests showing fixes
- Litmus is pretty perfect for me!
- Top efficiency for testing over manual testing (I remember those days)
- Short and efficient review cycles
- Using Litmus speeds up my development time because I catch mistakes early
Having Litmus integrated into my development tools makes it easy to double-check as I work and fix problems as they arise. Although I have Litmus integrated into Salesforce, I still send each and every email to the Litmus site for additional testing and for approvals.
I use the Litmus Proof feature to gather feedback from colleagues, from design to sales to make sure everyone's as happy as they can be. So often, teammates catch details that I had missed including product placement, disclaimer info, fonts, display differences between desktop and mobile -- the list goes on. The Proof feature is essential to my work!
Do you think Litmus delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Litmus's feature set?
Did Litmus live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Litmus go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Litmus again?