Overall Satisfaction with Luminate
We use Luminate Online for email marketing, event, donation and content management. We also use their RELO product which transfers the data collected in Luminate over to our offline database, Raiser's Edge. Luminate is used across the whole organization. It allows us to communicate with donors and prospective donors (communications/marketing), manage transactions (fundraising/marketing), and cultivation/stewardship (fundraising). Luminate is a good tool to help manage mulit-channel fundraising/marketing campaigns.
- I'm really enjoying the dashboards in the new Luminate Beta.
- I think Luminate does an excellent job in the data/metrics collected around email marketing that have helped us to identify messaging that has worked, what hasn't, etc.
- Somewhat easy process of setting up donation forms.
- Events module is clunky and not the best as far as user experience [goes].
- The query tool is also not intuitive or user friendly. Neither is the Report Writer tool.
- Too much coding required to get emails to look good. I'm looking forward to the new tool in the next gen release.