Overall Satisfaction with Majestic SEO
Currently, Majestic SEO is only being used by our SEO team of three people. There are instances in which we collaborate with other teams that we take advantage of Majestic's simple interface to make presentations and create buy-in, however, the tool is usually only used by our SEO team, who find it very effective and powerful.
- It measures trust and authority very effectively.
- It has accurate backlink profile tracking.
- It is fairly user-friendly.
- Not very effective in keyword research.
- Less powerful than certain competitors.
- Hard to generate reports.
- Very cost-effective.
- Easy to use and to train on.
- Even though it is cost-effective, it has a high monthly cost.
Majestic has a reputation of being one of the best tools out there. Compared to the other leaders in the SEO space, Majestic is probably the best all-around tool, with very concrete capabilities in the areas of keyword research, backlink profile analysis, and on-page technical SEO. This all-around balance is what led us to select it.
Majestic SEO is particularly well-suited for intermediate to advanced SEO's who are looking for the complete package, rather than a specialized tool for each separate aspect of SEO. As far as the main SEO tools go, Majestic is somewhat of a jack of all trades, neither the best nor the worst tool out there.