Overall Satisfaction with Marketo ABM
It is a solution that brings together product Sales and Marketing teams in a highly coordinated way on a single platform. Marketo ABM allows marketing and sales teams to collaborate with a tool to target the most relevant accounts in a personalized way of the company. Some examples of these integrated tools are the orchestration of multichannel campaigns (email, mobile, events, advertising, offline, etc.) so that the message is consistent across all those channels, advanced workflows that trigger Marketing touches in response to certain behaviors, reporting, and advanced analytics, advanced APIs at the level of specific accounts, automated enrichment of the data we have about the accounts or people.
- Marketo ABM enables Sales and Marketing teams to collaborate seamlessly.
- Allows the orchestration of multichannel campaigns.
- Work with advanced reporting and analytics, advanced APIs at the specific account level.
- Try to generate more natural content in interactions by making ABM personal, with clients and accounts.
- Use physical email to generate leads, keep them engaged and drive conversions.
- Populate the direct mail library quickly and but often not efficiently.
- Generated a 35% higher return on investment (ROI) in demand generation in the company.
- The focus on the accounts that presented a greater sales potential, allowed us to prioritize and reduce costs by 20 Million USD.
- Being personal and optimized. reduced efforts towards a more personalized customer experience, in working hours by almost 100 h.
It allows you to focus on the accounts that are most important to your business and engage with them in a personalized way. Adding to a greater interaction through all possible channels, including email, Internet, advertisements, events, social and mobile; use the behaviors and interactions of our contacts to deliver highly personalized messages at the right time. The Analysis of measuring the impact (in addition to optimizing the results of your efforts) of ABM through key dimensions, such as pipeline generation and sales. Finally, we can take advantage of complementary solutions offered by ISVs and other Marketo LaunchPoint® partners with solutions such as predictive scoring and account enrichment, to expand Marketo ABM's capabilities.
Do you think ABM Essentials, powered by Marketo Engage delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ABM Essentials, powered by Marketo Engage's feature set?
Did ABM Essentials, powered by Marketo Engage live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ABM Essentials, powered by Marketo Engage go as expected?
Would you buy ABM Essentials, powered by Marketo Engage again?
In highly concentrated markets where there are relatively few very large customers. Or, while there are many potential customers, there are a small number of large accounts that we want to reach. In those where there are many contacts or leads in key accounts that we must impact with our marketing since all those leads or contacts influence the decision. Where the opportunities are very large and the sales cycle is long and with multiple internal and external decision-makers. In this sense, it would not apply in markets where the company has a secure monopoly on customers, for example, pharmaceutical companies with an exclusive or unique product. since all potential leads would go to you anyway.