Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We use Miro to collaborate and eliminate the distances in face-2-face-like online meetings. For physical meetings it is still used since the mind-map, flowchart, etc that is produced in the meeting is digitalized from the start. Saving time and stored in neat format for future reference.
- Already available templates, to start working right away.
- Fast and intuitive.
- Online and always available.
- Sometimes it does lag.. especially after downloading the Windows App.
- It has saved much time in the after-work of digitalizing brainstormings, and flowcharts on a traditional whiteboard.
- After the meeting itself, the work is already complete!
Very positively! It takes a short while to start using the tool. But it's intuitive!
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?