February 08, 2022
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We use Miro to outline campaign strategy and team goals. It is helpful as both a cross-collaborative and individual use tool. It helps us outline individual strategy and map it to broader team efforts; to have everything in one place. We most recently used Miro to set our yearly vision, methods, and targets.
- It's a strong visual tool.
- It helps with mapping strategy.
- It helps get multiple team initiatives in one place.
- Not as intuitive/user friendly as one would help.
- Sometimes it's hard to search and find what you're looking for because the space is so large.
- It would be nice to be able to tag locations to quickly find what you're looking for.
It's allowed us to share ideas out across email/online/across Zoom. I will say when trying to present on Zoom, the interface gets a little strange and difficult to manage. It has helped our organization's ability to collaborate on new projects, nationally and internationally.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?