Overall Satisfaction with Miro
I use Miro to organize interactions between students or other professors and to improve learning experiences both individually and in teams. I used boards to establish a work area. The fact that the cursors can be tracked, helps me to analyze the student participation during an activity. I use tools such as the timer to establish the activity structure.
- It is easy to start using it
- It has few tools, so you learn about it fast.
- It is lightweight for a computer or tablet to handle.
- It is portable and in the cloud
- The zoom and panning feature. They are complex to do without a mouse.
- More flexibility in some basic tools like sticky notes.
- Some visual guidance in their infinite work spaces.
- Reduced time invested in working on teams online.
- Reduced activities competition time, usually invested in organization.
- Made the instructions always available to the students.
Miro works differently across devices. There are some key navigation tools like the zoom and pan feature that help the students understand ideas over an online session. In addition to this, the students take some time to understand that the working space is very big and they can find the boards quickly.
Integration is easy because there are few tools to memorize. The icons they use are very familiar and the way the software is structured helps organize your work process. The software seems friendly and fun to use. The different graphic elements Miro has worked greatly to explain complex ideas.
For me it is now easier to understand a new project and organize it with a presentation or a class I will be instructing. The time I spend instructing the students to use Miro is very low and they all learn by using it. The additional connections and plug-ins have made everything easy and interesting for the student's learning.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?