Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
We utilize monday.com as the heartbeat of our company across all departments in our organization.
- monday.com is very user friendly as well as affordable.
- I love the way you can streamline the input into dashboards via the forms, which can be shared with our clients as well.
- I use the new doc for training purposes allowing me to share vital and important notes with all my staff.
- The CRM is easy to use, as well as the fact that it is customizable for each client's requirements, and they have access to their dashboards at any time they need it.
- I find that gaining permission to use the apps can be challenging at times.
- I struggle to understand how to use the integrations.
- I wish monday.com was compatible with Canva.
- Time savings and cost savings.
- Increased employee adaption when they are new to the program.
- User-friendly and templates are freely available.
Never having used monday.com before and starting this project by setting it up to now become the 'heartbeat' of our company goes to show that it is one of the most user-friendly programs on the market. When new staff join our company, they are very nervous about the 'unknown,' and within a week I can have them trained on the dashboards and fully functional in their daily updates. I have a staff member who 'was' techno challenged and is now my star employee, flying through his work and updates daily on monday.com
monday.com's Work OS has empowered our team to run projects and workflows with confidence and ease. It's user-friendly, simple, makes workflows a breeze, it is easily 'mouldable' to our requirements as well as our client's requirements. It creates transparency, connectivity, and collaboration with our clients even after hours. It takes the 'backache' out of doing so much manual work in various programs and platforms and collates it in one centralized zone.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
It would be great to integrate Hubstaff with monday.com, which could allow me to monitor my staff's hours and activity more closely. It would be great if Quickley were enhanced to be able to reply via LinkedIn and Twitter besides the other social platforms. I love attending the webinars and learning how to use the new features. The online community assist is also a great platform and networking with others within the same industry facing the same challenges.