Overall Satisfaction with Oracle HCM Cloud (including Taleo)
Taleo is being used to manage the hiring process as well as analyzing what recruitment procedure has worked for a particular position. Additionally, employees are using it to refer their friends for openings. It is a very easy-to-use software for keeping track of all applications, as well as customizing forms for different positions.
- Hardly any training required to start using the product
- Pushes open positions to social media, significantly increasing the number of applicants
- Integrates all talent management processes to drastically cut down time and paperwork for HR
- Extremely effective analytics tools for in depth reporting
- Extremely poor customer service
- Auto generated emails are very unhelpful
- Search functionality is glitchy and unintuitive
Oracle HCM Cloud is suitable for larger organizations, since they can not only manage applications and create a smoother recruitment process, but they can also reduce expenditure and time taken on the recruitment process in the long term, due to the extensive analytical reporting. For smaller companies, this may be an expensive product, with not a lot of additional uses other than an application management dashboard.