Pardot Review: "Powerful Integration, Lacking UI"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationPardotUnspecified7.44841012018-01-19T22:30:26.684Z
Overall Satisfaction with Pardot
My company utilized Pardot for our email marketing campaigns targeted at those people who said they were interested in our services but did not follow through with using it. Just the marketing department used Pardot to integrate with our records in Salesforce. The main problem it addressed was the automation of very repetitive tasks in regards to our marketing campaigns.
- Pardot is a powerful tool since it is integrated in with Salesforce
- A lot of opportunity for unique types of marketing campaigns to a wide subset of clients/prospects
- Excellent for transaction emails.
- It is hard to get a handle on. While it is powerful, the learning curve to harness that power is very difficult to overcome.
- The interface feels older than it is. Could use a UI update to make it more user friendly.
- Not something that I would recommend for beginners. It may have excellent automation but understanding how campaigns work within Pardot and how to be successful with them.
- Hard to train new employees to use which eats up time and can lead to missteps in campaigns.
- Connects with our current records to reach more of our audience and ensure the most return on our marketing campaigns.
- Automation of repetitive tasks save time once people are trained on Pardot.
Pardot out-ranks the competition in regards to the integration with Salesforce. It is hard to beat the ability to use your already-made customer profiles and contact information in your marketing campaigns. Where it is lacking is the usability. MailChimp is a much more user friendly product that I would recommend to those looking for a simpler but still effective marketing campaign product.
It's an extremely powerful tool with its integration with Salesforce but it takes a long while to become efficient and effective with the product. Someone who has a lot of experience with Salesforce and Pardot itself would be well suited to use this, however, most people would probably find this outdated and be able to find a better option.
Pardot Feature Ratings
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Triggered drip sequences
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Role-based workflow & approvals
Integration with Salesforce.com