Overall Satisfaction with Pipedrive
I have used pipedrive as a manager of small teams of up to 5 and just personally. Pipedrive is simple and easy to use. The most important thing for a CRM is that it gets used. In my experience that means it has to be easy, graphical and intuitive. Pipedrive is all of that and it does a nice job managing your sales as well.
- Pipeline management. It has the best graphical display and interface for pipeline out there. This makes it easy to see what to concentrate on or what you do not have enough of!
- Task management. Keeping the conversation going is critical in sales. The tasks manage phone calls, e-mails, task items, lunches and more. This let's you track your output as well as stay in touch effectively.
- Database. It manages contacts and companies. It allows for easy de-duping of records which is important.
- Pipedrive is not a sophisticated CRM, it is a simple and usable one. While they continue to work on it, clearly reporting can always be sliced and diced multiple ways. It would be great to have threshold reporting, quotas and other items. While they do have deal rotting and goals, better reports are a +.
- Pipedrive could improve its app, A LOT. The app has all your information at your finger tips, but the number of screens required to call a contact and then record it as done are well, ridiculous. There could be screen swipes and simpler interface.
- Pipedrive is continually rolling out improvements, so the last thing I would say is keep it up!!!
- I get deals because of it. No doubt.
- Exports to mail chimp for e-mail marketing is easy.
- I know whether I made my numbers or was short daily, weekly, monthly etc.
Pipedrive is made for solo or small teams of sales people. The main reason to use it is because it WILL get used. Pipedrive is one of the few tools that a sales team will actually get benefit out of, without the massive headache of data entry fatigue. I have used it in my businesses and as a solo consultant. It is worth the fee.