Overall Satisfaction with Qstream
We are using Qstream to embed key learnings around sales methodology in all our go to market teams.
- Gamification: gets reps involved in ways that keep it interesting while bringing in elements of competition.
- Mobile: ease of use and direct access to reps while on the move. The interface is intuitive and able to be interacted with in quick increments rather than lengthy elearning.
- Coaching: provides direct insights into who is coping and who is not so that enablement efforts can be focused.
- Reporting: we only had access to some of the reports so would have liked to see more detail and have the ability to create custom reports.
- Licensing: we accessed qstream via Growthplay so only had access to limited features. Would like to see this extended so that we could truly experience all of the qstream benefits.
- Content Creation: we were not able to create our own questions and streams but had to rely on the external team. Self-creation and self-directed streams would have been preferable.
- Reps have adopted our new sales methodology quicker and with more rigour meaning we are more successful in the field.
- We’ve been able to create scale to drive adoption. Without technologies like Qstream, we would never be able to meet our enablement and growth targets.
- More reps talking a consistent message means our customer experience has improved at the sales front. This allows us to differentiate versus the competition and ensures we win more often.
Qstream Feature Ratings
2 - Minimal. The system manages itself especially the way we used it. From the looks of things basic computer skills would be all that is required with some creativity thrown in for creating streams
- Sales adoroion
- Reinforcement of key messaging
- Live coaching
- Gap analysis of teos
- Get disparate teams to compete against each other
- Look at expanding into other business areas such as marketing or product management
- Content deployment for sales
- Just in time learning for on the fly training of reps
- Ask an expert type functionality to allow our reps to pose a subject matter expert a question in real-time to get answers while out in the field
Qstream is good in terms of gamification and driving adoption. However we are looking for a platform that supports content creation, ILT training as well as gamification. Qstream would meet only one of those criteria. We may still use them again if we are unable to find a compete platform in future
Evaluating Qstream and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
Qstream was offered to us as part of a larger engagement with Growthplay. We were able to experience Qstream on a limited scale only but what we saw was of value. We are now evaluating Qstream amongst other vendors for rollout in 2018. Key factors for us are positI’ve business outcomes and metrics. The capabilities for the system have also been outlined and will be measured against price to determine the best solution for us
Qstream was easy for us to use and gain insights from. Feedback from sales leaders and reps was generally positive. Having greater flexibility about creating custom reports and streams would have increased the rating
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Custom reporting
- Running multiple streams as an end user
- Answering questions on the fly without the mobile app