Salesgenie: "After review, not for B2B"https://www.trustradius.com/sales-intelligenceSalesgenieUnspecified6.341012018-08-17T19:59:06.957Z
Overall Satisfaction with Salesgenie
We tested Salesgenie among several databases of leads. We did not purchase this product because it has few if any direct phone numbers and has limited emails. Our intention was to find primary contacts to sell our software. Finding emails is easy but finding direct phone numbers is very difficult. It would have been used by our inside sales/ telemarketing department.
- I liked the organization of the database it was easy to maneuver.
- Search was fairly easy to maintain.
- If you want to create a list of leads this will work. However, it is primarily for consumer leads not B2B.
- They told us that it was illegal to provide direct phone numbers because of the do not call registry and EU regulations however that isn't the case for B2B.
- When compared to rival products, Salesgenie lacked a complete registry of people within the company.
- Some of the data was outdated and needed a refresh.
- We did not purchase this product, in our testing, we found it would have increased our workload without providing any return.
- Primary issues are bad and outdated information
- Missing primary leads remove Salesgenie from qualified solutions
DiscoverOrg was the best, it had an amazing organization structure that made it easy to find the right person. However, it was tremendously expensive. ZoomInfo was the product we chose because it had the largest database and great tools for searching and Salesforce. It was also expensive but not as expensive as the former. ONESOURCE is now a D&B product. It was comparable to Salesgenie and had similar results. In a trial, we found few of our confirmed leads were found in ONESOURCE. Not worth the money on that one.
Since this was a review and not a purchased edition, we did not run reports. However, our sales model is designed to be narrow to specific people. We wouldn't run reports anyway. The reports available included large swaths of useless leads that were intended for email blast campaigns that likely nobody would ever look at anyway.
Salesgenie is great for business to consumer. If you are a financial adviser, insurance sales rep or solar sales, this is an ideal low-cost database that will help significantly. However, if you sell Business to Business, I would not recommend this product. It is not geared toward corporate structure and doesn't provide any value.
Salesgenie Feature Ratings
Identification of new leads
Ideal customer targeting
Load time/data access
Lead qualification process
Smart lists and recommendations
Alerts and reminders
Automatic data refresh
Filters and segmentation
Sales email templates
Append emails to records