High Outbound BDR
January 16, 2021
High Outbound BDR
Score 9 out of 10
- Analytics and Reporting
- Cadence and Automation
- Dialer and Messenger
- Sales Email
Overall Satisfaction with SalesLoft
SalesLoft is used across our entire company for calling, cadences, and emailing. There are many features like snippets, templates, reminders and such that I think we could utilize more, but overall it is very effective for us. It addresses the business problem of quick and easy CRM management. I really like the feature of being able to look up companies, write, notes, and also call/email.
- User-Interface: I think it has a great layout and is easy, friendly to use.
- Cadences: These make it super easy/efficient to organize your prospects and customers.
- Email: The email features are great which make it easier when you can have certain templates to choose from or snippets.
- I think everything is pretty great, I just feel there is a lot about the product I am unaware of, or how to work those features.
- When you have imported a lot of people into SalesLoft, and maybe you forget who some are, it can be difficult to find these people or remember where they are.
- I am sure there is a big increase in productivity. It would be very difficult without this tool.
It is very easy to track the status of an opportunity or prospect. I think this is a big underrated feature.
I think just the overall management of your book of business in salesloft is a huge support piece to our success here.
It has great functionality that is easy to use. I think the interface is very appropriate and easy; however, there are a lot of features that I don't even know about or how to use. For example, this week i just learned you can pre-record voicemails (awesome!).