August 09, 2022
Score 9 out of 10
- Performance & Goals
Overall Satisfaction with SAP SuccessFactors
We use SuccessFactors for performance and goals. We previously used paper evaluations which were not maintainable as the organization grew and needed an electronic option. SuccessFactors allowed us to streamline our evaluation and goals process. We also used the 360 modules to help our hospital reach MAGNET status. We created peer reviews for nurses that contributed to being a big differentiator in obtaining MAGNET. The peer review process took off and many other teams and departments now have their own version.
- They do a good job of rolling out new features, making sure everyone is aware of what it is, when it will happen, and providing materials.
- They do a good job at getting their clients together and/or in touch with one another. This is always helpful to see what others have done and how it worked out, especially in the same sector of work.
- Their support is always a tough one for me. They tend to just send KBA's which I had already found myself, which is why I am reaching out to support because I still have questions. Sometimes I get nowhere.
- CPM - having more than just the goals link directly to the evaluation form. Our leaders do not have a lot of time, being in the healthcare sector, and have sometimes hundreds of direct reports. Enabling them to have checkpoints that incorporate notes regarding the competencies on their evaluation would cut down the amount of time spent on evaluations.
- SuccessFactors has helped one of our hospitals achieve MAGNET status by utilizing the 360 module to create RN peer review process.
We have never had an issue with the connection between other products we have. They always tend to work smoothly, and the setup is fairly easy as well. We pull our data from one system (which used to be two systems before merging), and have other data connect with JDMS from HRizons.
Our organization is not global or international. I do see all their improvements and compliance standards on those pieces, and they look great. If the organization I work for fits into that need, I feel it would be sufficient in every aspect. I am always seeing real-time updates and in the world post-pandemic, there is definitely a slew of new compliance standards.
Do you think SAP SuccessFactors delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP SuccessFactors's feature set?
Did SAP SuccessFactors live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SAP SuccessFactors go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SAP SuccessFactors again?
SuccessFactors has helped our organization get on the same page in regard to evaluations rather quickly. The other year our organization acquired 6 hospitals. Getting them up and running was a large undertaking in general, but when it came to evaluations, it was imperative we had them using the same criteria. Most of them were still using paper evaluations, so getting them into the electronic system and then training was a process. The ease of the system though made it a lot smoother.